- Protecting your privacy
- We don't run banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, or any other kind of commercial ads.
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We offer email anonymization and relay, to reduce third party harvesting & spam.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Forums use basic webserver authentication. Close your browser to log out.
- We collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, registering for forums, etc.
- Registered posters can access and update their account information through the My Info Page.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
- OMADAMO may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- OMADAMO may also disclose information about its users to law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: protect the rights, property, or personal safety of OMADAMO, its users or the general public.
- By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of OMADAMO we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.